Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TOMORROW: Books Are FUN Sale -- October 26th, 2010 -- In the Library

TOMORROW

The Baron-Forness Friends of the Library Books Are Fun sale will be held on Tuesday, October 26th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the lobby of the library. Please visit the library and shop the extensive selection of books and gift items. The sale is a great opportunity for early Christmas shopping. This is a great opportunity to expand your personal library. A portion of the funds benefits the Friends.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know J.H.R., but his or her grammar/spelling is atrocious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JHR is a notoriously bad speller, but thinks of himself as great at grammar. Sorry I didn’t catch protion for portion. Have dyslexia and don’t see those things once I type them. This one I just copied and pasted. But if I’m not much of an editor, I am the person who wants to get the news out. So I work at that and hope good friends will tell me when the spelling fails – which is often. Never mind correcting posts. By the way, I got this in the mail this morning from a great friend.
    Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm.This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

    ReplyDelete